Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD non-alcoholic ready to drink market in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing approximately 14 000 employees in Africa, and approximately 7 000 employees in South Africa.
Key Purpose Statement
Reporting to the National Trade Marketing Manager, the overall purpose of this role is to support the regions with the implementation of Marketing Strategies and concepts in line with business priorities whilst driving brand mix for revenue growth and regional profitability. In addition work closely with the sales team to implement and commercialize trade and customer strategies.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Revenue and Growth
• Executes marketing activities in line with the overall strategy.
• Coaches teams in delivery of revenue plans and targets through execution of plans that build equity and value.
• Leads the review of target achievement versus plan in the regions.
• Uses market share results to develop competitor response tactics.
• Accountable for Direct Marketing Expenditure budget management for the region.
Insights and Knowledge
• Implements the channel plans based on the Sales and Marketing strategies.
• Implements segmented proposals to deliver transformational change with customers and consumers.
• Executes data driven promotional initiatives.
• Develops channel specific initiatives to drive target achievement.
• Develops segmented proposals to deliver transformational change by customer and their shoppers.
• Applies advanced project management techniques within customer to support delivery of complex, long term and cross functional , market ,regional activities.
• Collaborates with Customers and Customer Excellence teams on joint business plans to drive category initiatives and category growth.
• Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
• Post Graduate Diploma In Marketing
• 4 Years relevant work experience with at least 1 in a managerial position
• Solid experience in Sales and Marketing Strategies
• Marketing and Channel Strategy
• Revenue Growth Management
• New product development and Demand planning
• Promotion and Innovation management
• Financial Management – COE’s and DME
• Quality Management
• Brand and Image Management Market Insights
Closing Date: 2021/02/23