Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Cytonn Investments is an alternative investment manager, with a captive real estate development capability. Cytonn has a unique strategy of coupling two compelling demand areas – the lack of high yielding investment products and the lack of institutional grade real estate. We distribute high yielding instruments to attract funding from investors, and we deploy that funding to investment grade, well planned and comprehensive real estate developments that are largely pre-sold.
Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion (USD 820 mn) of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, FinTech, and hospitality.
To manage its rapid growth, the company is looking for highly motivated, dynamic, hardworking and self-driven team player to join the team in the corporate office. The position will afford the individual a unique opportunity to participate in both a strong incentive structure and a clear path to a fulfilling career in Executive Administration.
- Maintain the CEO’s office appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Screen and manage visitors to the corporate office
- Plan and coordinate events and activities
- Handling all internal and external communication in the corporate office
- Maintain an accurate and organized filing system
- Planning itinerary from travel documents such as insurance, visas, tickets
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence, speaking for the executive
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Secures information by completing database backups
- Supervising support staff assigned to the corporate office
- Conduct research, collect and analyse data to prepare reports and documents
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Any other duties as shall be assigned from time to time
- Must have achieved at least a Minimum B+ Grade in high school
- Must have 2 years’ experience
- A Bachelors Undergraduate Degree; Second Class Honours (upper division)
- Listening and Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- A team player and self-driven individual
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the company culture
- Strong problem-solving and decision making skills with a sense of urgency
To apply, click on this link APPLY 22nd February,2021