Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to : Manager Human Resource & Administration
Job Grade : KLDC 6
No of Posts : 01
Job Ref : KLDC/004/2021
The ideal candidate will be responsible for provision of Human Resource support services in the Council.
- Collating information relating to recruitment and selection, appointments, training, performance management records and staff compliment control;
- Processing of salaries, allowances, benefits and final dues and payroll administration;
- Performing pre-selection and preparation for interviews;
- Preparing on-boarding programmes;
- Undertaking training needs analysis, projections and developing training programmes;
- Developing training materials for in-house courses;
- Administering performance appraisal, collates performance related data, analyzing and preparing related reports;
- Preparing periodic progress reports;
- Preparing of HR budget and procurement plans;
- Assisting in leave administration;
- Implementing human resource management policies, laws, regulations, procedures and systems; and
- Collecting data in relation to HIV/AIDS prevention, gender, disability mainstreaming, alcohol, drug and substance abuse.
For appointment to this grade a candidate must: –
- Have a Bachelors Degree in any of the following disciplines:- Human Resource Management or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Have a Bachelors Degree in any of the following disciplines:- Public Administration, Business Administration or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution with a Diploma in any of the following disciplines:- Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development, Industrial Relations, Business Administration or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Have a minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience;
- Be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM);
- Be proficient in computer applications; and
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are expected to fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya. Specifically, they mist obtain and submit with their application, copies of the following:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance/Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Suitably qualified candidates are advised to download and complete the Candidates Profile Form indicating the Job Reference Number on the Job Application Form and send to email@example.com attaching certified copies of academic certificates and professional qualifications and National ID.
Hand-delivered application can also be dropped at the Council’s Reception Desk located at CPA Centre, 5th Floor, Thika Road, next to KCA University, so as to reach not later than 5.00 pm, on Tuesdays 2nd March, 2021.
Kenya Leather Development Council is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women, Youth, Persons living with disabilities and those from marginalized communities and minority groups are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.