Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to : Senior Information Communication Technology (ICT) Officer
Job Grade : KLDC 6
No of Posts : 01 Job
Ref : KLDC/006/2021
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing ICT support to the Council.
- Testing simple computer programs according to instructions and specifications;
- Installing and configuring computer systems;
- Providing user support;
- Repairing and maintaining ICT equipment and associated peripherals;
- Monitoring the performance of ICT equipment;
- Providing support for application systems;
- Identifying and reporting any faults for necessary action; and
- Maintaining up-to-date equipment register.
For appointment to this grade a candidate must: –
- Have a Bachelors Degree in any of the following fields:- Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Have a minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience; and
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are expected to fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya. Specifically, they mist obtain and submit with their application, copies of the following:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance/Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Suitably qualified candidates are advised to download and complete the Candidates Profile Form indicating the Job Reference Number on the Job Application Form and send to email@example.com attaching certified copies of academic certificates and professional qualifications and National ID.
Hand-delivered application can also be dropped at the Council’s Reception Desk located at CPA Centre, 5th Floor, Thika Road, next to KCA University, so as to reach not later than 5.00 pm, on Tuesdays 2nd March, 2021.
Kenya Leather Development Council is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women, Youth, Persons living with disabilities and those from marginalized communities and minority groups are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.