Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to : Director Technical Services
Job Grade : KLDC 6
No of Posts : 01
Job Ref : KLDC/008/2021
The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementation of all leather related activities in their areas of jurisdiction.
- Promoting production of quality hides and skins;
- Carrying out sensitization on standards on leather products;
- Carrying out training needs assessment in the leather value chain;
- Identification/recruitment of MSMEs to be trained in production of leather and leather products;
- Leather sector data collection;
- Carrying out inspection, verification of imports and exports; and
- Promotion of appropriate environmental management in the leather sector;
For appointment to this grade a candidate must: –
- Have Bachelors Degree in any of the following disciplines:- Leather Technology, Leather Science, Animal Science, Manufacture Science, Material Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Have a minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience;
- Be proficient in computer applications; and
- Fulfill the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are expected to fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya. Specifically, they mist obtain and submit with their application, copies of the following:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance/Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Suitably qualified candidates are advised to download and complete the Candidates Profile Form indicating the Job Reference Number on the Job Application Form and send to email@example.com attaching certified copies of academic certificates and professional qualifications and National ID.
Hand-delivered application can also be dropped at the Council’s Reception Desk located at CPA Centre, 5th Floor, Thika Road, next to KCA University, so as to reach not later than 5.00 pm, on Tuesdays 2nd March, 2021.
Kenya Leather Development Council is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women, Youth, Persons living with disabilities and those from marginalized communities and minority groups are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.