Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to : Principal Supply Chain Management Officer
Job Grade : KLDC 6
No of Posts : 01 Job
Ref : KLDC/007/2021
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing support in the Supply Chain Department.
- Preparing tender documents, requests for proposals, and expression of interests;
- Attending to any clarifications sought by bidders;
- (Preparing addendums and amendments to tender documents;
- Receiving and opening of tenders/quotation documents;
- Participating in the evaluation of tenders/quotations;
- Assisting in the preparation of statutory reports;
- Participating in the preparation of annual procurement and disposal plans;
- Preparing and submitting procurement reports;
- Implementing tender, procurement and disposal committee decisions;
- Undertaking inspection and acceptance of goods, works and services;
- Undertaking disposal of stores and equipment;
- Carry out inventory management and control;
- Carrying out periodic market surveys;
- Maintaining custody of procurement registers, files and bid documents;
- Preparing and submitting tender documents for contract preparations;
- Preparing and dispatching of Local Purchase Order (LPO) and Local Service Order (LSO); and
- Participating and conducting periodic and annual stock taking.
For appointment to this grade a candidate must: –
- Have a Bachelors Degree in any of the following:- Procurement and Supplies Management, Procurement and Logistics, Commerce, Business Administration (Supplies Management Option), Economics, or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Have a minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience;
- Be a member of professional body either KISM or CIPS;
- Be proficient in computer applications; and
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
How to Apply
Interested candidates are expected to fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya. Specifically, they mist obtain and submit with their application, copies of the following:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance/Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Suitably qualified candidates are advised to download and complete the Candidates Profile Form indicating the Job Reference Number on the Job Application Form and send to email@example.com attaching certified copies of academic certificates and professional qualifications and National ID.
Hand-delivered application can also be dropped at the Council’s Reception Desk located at CPA Centre, 5th Floor, Thika Road, next to KCA University, so as to reach not later than 5.00 pm, on Tuesdays 2nd March, 2021.
Kenya Leather Development Council is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women, Youth, Persons living with disabilities and those from marginalized communities and minority groups are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.