Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Department: Legal Services and Board Coordination
Responsible for (Purpose of the job).
- The purpose of this role is to participate in the implementation of Dispute Management and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Initiatives and other activities in the Division.
Tasks and outputs:
- Participate in the implementation of Dispute Resolution Management initiatives including Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) initiatives;
- Participate in Case Review Forum;
- Review cases for ADR suitability/unsuitability;
- Participate in preparing and reviewing of Comprehensive Information Packs (CIP) for facilitators;
- Participate in sensitization of stakeholders on ADR strategies employed by KRA;
- Review ADR settlement agreements;
- Review/ prepare technical and other reports for CTDR;
- Prepare strategic and operational reports
- Prepare sector specific issues arising out of ADR meetings;
- Assist to maintain updated reports and database for disputes handled at ADR;
- Monitoring of general performance targets for the Division;
- Assist in the Administration, monitoring and compliance function of the division.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BCom), Finance or Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Law.
- A Master’s Degree, CPA or ACCA will be an added advantage.
- Must have undertaken 20-hour training on mediation skills.
- Computer literate.
- Management courses.
- Exposure to disputes management, resolution and mediation skills.
Minimum years of experience
- Four (4) years’ experience in dispute resolution practice, One (1) of which should be in a Supervisory position in a comparable organization.
Competencies required for this role
- Strong administrative and managerial skills
- Excellent decision making and capabilities
- Excellent planning , organizational and analytical skills
- Resilient, focused and results oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated, dynamic and dedicated team player.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 4th March 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)