Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to Finance Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for ensuring effective and efficient financial administration in MSF-H Kenya and Performing cash transactions, verifying supporting documentation, and maintaining records according to MSF standards and local finance policies.
Specific accountabilities include but are not limited to
- Assisting in the implementation and/or assist in developing additional or new working policies and procedures to meet the demands of an efficiently functioning accounting system for Kenya and in line with the provisions of OCA HQ and MSF OCA Mission Finance policies and procedures.
- Checking the validity, accuracy, completeness of documentation and authorization of bookkeeping prior to any Cash/MPesa payment or advance issuance.
- Controlling and monitoring cash/MPesa payments, advances, transfers, monthly cash counts and discrepancies if any from the cashboxes and coding and recording cash transactions in the accounting system in Coordination and Logistics Base.
- Ensuing preparation of invoices for VAT Exemption process via the Protocol Office, VAT reporting, filing and write – offs.
- Prepare Monthly VAT report and quarterly supplier evaluation report.
- Responsible for debt collection and recovery of VAT Exemption from suppliers.
- Responsible for scanning of bookkeeping to HQ as per MSF OCA policy and procedure.
- Attend to all training and meetings connected with the finance function in the absence of the Finance Manager.
- Education : Professional qualification – CPA 11
- Experience : At least one-year experience as a cashier
- Languages : Fluent in English and Kiswahili essential
- Knowledge : Essential computer literacy (word, excel). Good analytical skills
- Competences : Results, Teamwork, Flexibility, Commitment, Stress Management
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please send your CV indicating three referees and a motivation letter to email@example.com. Indicate on the subject line the ‘CASHIER – AT 01500’
The deadline for this application is Monday, 01, March 2021.