Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Moko Home + Living is a manufacturer and retailer of home furniture products. We pride ourselves on our creativity, passion, and innovation. Our customers dream of a welcoming place to sleep, relax, and host their guests, but they tell us this isn’t easy – they either have to break the bank or settle for low-quality furniture. Join us in building the products, the brand, and the operations, to put high-quality, affordable living within everyone’s reach. Since our founding, we have reached over 100,000 Kenyan homes with our products, attracted global investment, and grown from a start-up to mid-sized company with 250+ employees.
What you will do
We’re looking to add an analytical Inventory Clerk to our Operations Team, who will maintain accurate inventory records and monitor inventory movements. You will be the point of contact for all our inbound receipts and oversee assigned key warehouses. Finally, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, you will reconcile discrepancies in inventories and notify the management of any irregularities.
The role in brief
- Track and ensure all stocks and raw materials are accounted for using periodic stock counts
- Act as the point of contact for all inbound receipts. This includes local and international receipt of raw materials, returns from trade and failed deliveries
- Maintaining an up-to-date raw material tracker that clearly details all issues for production purposes
- Control movement of stock items (Stock Keeping Units) by limiting movement in and out of key warehouses and ensuring where possible, they are always under lock and key
- Ensure timely issuance of raw materials to the production team
Documentation & Administration
- Ensure all stock keeping units are clearly sorted, labeled, and stacked to prevent mix-ups and interchange during loading and offloading
- Ensure the cleanliness and tidiness of assigned warehouses in conjunction with the relevant operations supervisors
- Maintain proper filing of goods received & issued notes
- Report any unsafe conditions or hazards within the particular area of operation
Career growth and compensation
Moko invests in building the capacity and skills within our team. Your manager will invest significant time in your career development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship from the management team. Because of our rapid growth, we constantly have new roles opening up and opportunities in many functions. This results in fast career growth for those who are ready to take up the challenge.
Requirements and experience
- You have experience in inventory management/ store keeping
- You have good clerical skills and proficiency in MS Office skills
- You have the ability to institute stock controls as prescribed
- You have the ability to reconcile stock counts to report data
- You possess analytical and database management skills
- You have the ability to analyze and solve problems
To apply,click on APPLY