Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Moko Home + Living is a manufacturer and retailer of home furniture products. We pride ourselves on creativity, passion, and fun. Our customers dream of a welcoming place to sleep, relax, and host their guests, but they tell us this isn’t easy – they either have to break the bank or settle for low-quality furniture. Join us in building the products, the brand, and the operations, to put high-quality, affordable living within everyone’s reach. Since our founding, we have reached over 100,000 Kenyan homes with our products, attracted global investment, and grown from a start-up to a mid-sized company with 250+ employees.
What the successful candidate will do
We’re looking to add an Inventory Supervisor to our Operations team, who will maintain the inventory storage areas and manage a team of inventory clerks. You will also work with different teams to ensure that we maintain the quality of products. Finally, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, you will verify clerical computations of stock, adjust any errors and make accurate reports.
The role in brief
- Verify clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjust any errors in computation
- Communicate to production when maximum storage space for discounted cushions & mattresses is about to be depleted
- Notify the Quality Control team of any damaged products that have passed through as quality products
- Update the dispatch supervisor of the foam products in stock
- Maintain inventory storage areas by organizing floor space, implementing prescribed storage principles, and recommending improvements where necessary
- Communicate to the Customer Engagement team when there is excess discounted stock to be disposed of
- Monitor and manage the performance of Inventory Clerks in their respective storage locations
- Plan and monitor inventory clerks’ work schedule to ensure they achieve a minimum of 48 working hours per week
- Ensure the team undertaking tasks are fully donned in their PPE’s and are observing all other safety requirements
- Measuring and reporting the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employee’s performance
- Define and implement warehouse standard operating procedures
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations
Documentation & Administration
- Daily update of the daily reconciliation report & stock movement report
- Process and file stock return notes while ensuring all stock that is returned has passed through Quality Control accreditation before storage
Career growth and compensation
Moko invests in building the capacity and skills within our team. Your manager will invest significant time in your career development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship from the management team. Because of our rapid growth, we constantly have new roles opening up and opportunities in many functions. This results in fast career growth for those who are ready to take up the challenge.
You are the ideal candidate if you posses the following requirements and experience
- You have previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position
- You have training in business management, logistics, supply chain, or a related field
- You have a strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management
- You have great time management skills and the ability to delegate
- You have excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and G-suite
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You possess great analytical and database management skills
- You have the ability to analyze and solve problems
To apply, click on APPLY