Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Premier Academy is a leading British Curriculum School with a strong reputation for academic strength and all round excellence in nurturing model citizens of the world. The 21st century learning styles demand innovative, imaginative and competent persons with integrity and ability to multitask. The Academy has a friendly, caring and supportive environment with excellent staff and resources; we strive to empower our staff by creating an exceptional learning environment for our students. We also identify potential in our staff and offer the appropriate training including internal insets and back this up by actively promoting staff within the Academy which helps to broaden knowledge and experience. We are currently updating our prospective teachers’ database for the KG, Prep and Secondary Sections.
Candidates interested in joining Premier Academy may apply if they meet the requirements as under:
- Essential Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree / A Post Graduate Diploma in Early Childhood Education or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ of teaching experience with exposure to the EYFS/Montessori/Reggio Emilia environment.
- A TSC registration Certificate.
- Ability to use ICT in effective curriculum Delivery.
- Assist in designing a complete teaching plan.
- Follow the teaching plan.
- Teach alphabet.
- Teach numbers.
- Teach personal, social and emotional skills.
- Use and organise learning material and resources.
- Use songs, stories and games to motivate children to participate.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications online through Premier Academy
website vacancy portal http://www.premier-sri.ac.ke/vacancies/ or click APPLY not later than 5th March 2021.