Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Premier Academy is a leading British Curriculum School with a strong reputation for academic strength and all round excellence in nurturing model citizens of the world. The 21st century learning styles demand innovative, imaginative and competent persons with integrity and ability to multitask. The Academy has a friendly, caring and supportive environment with excellent staff and resources; we strive to empower our staff by creating an exceptional learning environment for our students. We also identify potential in our staff and offer the appropriate training including internal insets and back this up by actively promoting staff within the Academy which helps to broaden knowledge and experience. We are currently updating our prospective teachers’ database for the KG, Prep and Secondary Sections.
Candidates interested in joining Premier Academy may apply if they meet the requirements as under:
Secondary School Teachers:
- A Bachelor’s degree / A Post Graduate Diploma in Education in the relevant subject(s).
- Minimum of 3 years’ of teaching experience with exposure to the British National Curriculum.
- A TSC registration Certificate.
- A level experience will be an added advantage for Secondary Applicants.
- Ability to use ICT in effective curriculum Delivery
- Lesson planning and preparation.
- Contact time with pupils.
- Checking and assessing work.
- Attending staff meetings.
- Liaising with parents.
- Monitoring playground and extracurricular activities.
- Ongoing professional development.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications online through Premier Academy
website vacancy portal http://www.premier-sri.ac.ke/vacancies/ or click APPLY not later than 5th March 2021.