Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the following Position in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the QA- Test Lead, the position holder will be responsible for implementing governance around quality assurance processes, set up quality gates and assessing the maturity of QA organization. He /she will also enforce adherence to QA processes with constant assessment and reporting.
He / she will also be accountable for implementation of test environment management strategy and ensure availability of test environments. He / she is also accountable for test resources management and ensuring that these are available within stipulated timelines and SLAs
- Implement and lead quality assurance center of excellence
- Responsible for defining testing schedules, policies and enforce adherence
- Adopt creativity to achieve higher levels of competency and efficiency through adoption of fit for future technologies.
- Accountable for implementation and management of fully functional test environments for all IT systems ensuring stability of all test environments including subsequent upgrades and modernizations on these environments
- Accountable for administration and maintenance of test management tools (e.g ALM); ensuring proper use of all test tools
- Define suitable metrics for measuring the quality of executing QA processes and validation of quality of all releases and reporting
- Accountable for setting up quality gates and ensuring that all products & solutions are comprehensively checked and passed through all the gates before go-live
- Accountability for test resources management including building of tools to manage the test resources and build a process around the management of test resources
- Test data management automation and ensure test data availability within stipulated timelines
- Bachelor of Science Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Development or related subject
- 3 years + experience in quality assurance in a busy IT environment
- At least 2 years in system administration or environment provisioning and monitoring
- Experience in any programming language e.g. java, python, groovy etc.
- Strong understanding of maturity models for quality assurance
- Experience with analysis and report generation and presentation
- Experience with test data management procedures is a plus
- ISTQB Certification is a plus
Last Date to Apply: Feb 26, 2021