Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Education & Experience
– Relevant physical/ Biological science degree
– Project management skills an added advantage
– Prior administration experience in a busy corporate environment (desired)
Professional Knowledge & Skills
– Computer skills in excel and power-point
– Excellent command of English Language
– Ability to coordinate with various departments
– Proven high level organizational skills
– Act for Change
– Strive for results
– Cooperate Transversely
– Commit to Customer
– Ability to work independently
– Ability to work under pressure and deliver within tight deadlines
– Excellent planning and coordinating skills
– Key attention to detail
Key Individual Accountabilities
– Act as 1st check to ensure all documents are compliant to relevant SOPs before being loaded into the system and liaise with the various parties to ensure approvals are done on time
– Ensure documents are archived correctly with all the necessary paper work by coordinating with marketing, medical, sales and finance
– Plan and coordinate sales meetings in liaison with Sales & Marketing Management.
– Minute taking, circulation & follow on relevant action plans
– Assist in planning of all activities, e.g. off-site meetings, internal meetings, etc.
– Timely feedback to all stakeholders, in regard to progress of approvals of their activities and meetings
– Act as a 1st review for sales monthly claims
– Coordinate travel arrangements, BTAs, AEDs etc., cross-functionally & in accordance with related SOPs for all stakeholders.
– Compile necessary data as required to aid management in decision making
– Receive marketing material from suppliers, keep an accurate and updated inventory and manage the marketing store
– Perform any other administrative duties
Parameters for Success – Challenges/ Key Metrics
– In- depth knowledge of Sanofi processes & SOPs
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.