Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Janitors (Men and Ladies’ Hostels)
REFERENCE NUMBER: PUEA/HK/15/2/2021
The incumbent will be responsible for the monitoring and well-being of the welfare of the students, including supervision of the cleanliness and maintenance of the ladies’ and the Men’s hostels in an effective manner.
- Minimum of a Diploma in Hospitality or in a related field from an approved institution.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar position, preferably in a boarding school or University setting.
- He /She must have a liking for and understanding of young people and should be firm and able to demonstrate good sense.
- Should have good personal Inter-active skills with young people and be a good listener, flexible in outlook, reliable, warm and friendly indisposition, with sufficient sensitivity to show tact and diplomacy.
• Customer Focus
• Team Work
• Managing performance
• Results Oriented
• Reliable with demonstrated interpersonal skills
• Must have a high degree of professionalism and ethics
The qualified candidate (s) shall be paid commensurately with the qualifications
How to Apply
To apply, send your Curriculum Vitae (C.V) and testimonials to:
The Vice Chancellor
Presbyterian University of East Africa
P.O BOX 387-00902
To be received on or before 12th March, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All the positions above require individuals who are committed to high ethical standards, integrity and professionalism.