Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JOB/POSITION TITLE: QUALITY ASSURANCE AND STANDARDS OFFICER
DEPARTMENT: QUALITY ASSURANCE
REFERENCE NUMBER: PUEA/QASO/15/2/2021
The Quality assurance officer will help improve all quality related aspects all round University management.
• Minimum of a Masters degree from an approved institution.
• Minimum of 5 years teaching experience at University level in undergraduate and graduate levels.
• Has a research experience in relevant academic areas to support evaluation initiative.
• Has at least five years involvement in University curriculum design and development or review.
• Exposure in examinations preparation including moderation of examinations and grades.
• Exposure in quality management in University academic and support facilities.
• Managing performance
• Results Oriented
• Reliable with demonstrated interpersonal skills
• Must have a high degree of professionalism and ethics
• The qualified candidate (s) shall be paid commensurately with the qualifications
How to Apply
To apply, send your Curriculum Vitae (C.V) and testimonials to:
The Vice Chancellor
Presbyterian University of East Africa
P.O BOX 387-00902
To be received on or before 12th March, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All the positions above require individuals who are committed to high ethical standards, integrity and professionalism.