Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Graduate Internship Program at Carolina for Kibera (CFK)
Established in 2001, Carolina for Kibera (CFK) works in partnership with communities to fight extreme poverty through an innovative, community-based platform focused on long-term youth leadership development and life-saving public health.
About the Program:
The Graduate Internship Program is a one-year program designed to provide guided work experience and professional development to fresh university graduates in various disciplines.
CFK Kenya offices in Kibera, Nairobi and other Counties as the Organization may require from time to time.
• Bachelor’s degree (second Upper) in Project Management, Community Development, Public Health, Finance, Communication, Human Resource Management, Procurement, Law, Education, Entrepreneurship Development, Licensed Medical Practitioner and related studies.
• Fresh graduate or must have graduated within the last one year from the date of the advert.
• Fresh graduates who are either beneficiaries of CFK’s programs or have experienced the impact of CFK’s initiatives.
• Fresh graduates who are willing to commit their time, for an entire year, to work for CFK.
• Fresh graduates who demonstrate desire and passion to work in informal and peri-urban settlements in Kenya.
Reference codes for application:
1. Primary Healthcare Program – CFK/PHP/2021
2. Adolescents & Young Women Program – CFK/AYWP/2021
3. Education & Livelihoods Program – CFK/ELP/2021
4. Research and Development – CFK/RD/2021
5. Communications – CFK/COMM/2021
6. Operations – CFK/OPS/2021
Successful trainees will be paired with dedicated professional supervisors at the beginning of every engagement for year-long guidance.
Qualified applicants may send a cover letter and CV indicating the program and reference code to email@example.com by 28th February 2021.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To learn more about CFK’s history and programs, please visit: http://carolinaforkibera.org.