Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Title: Procurement Assistant,
Our client is a world class producer of dairy brands. They seek to hire an efficient and effective Procurement assistant who will support the day to day running of the procurement department in the execution of routine tasks as directed by the procurement officer.
- To support day to day running of the procurement department
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Prepare and issue local purchasing orders to suppliers
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
- Determine the quantity and timing of deliveries
- Maintain supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation
- Maintain warranty record for all the purchased items
Skills & Qualifications
- Diploma purchasing and supplies management
- Should have CIPS level 4
- Experience of one year in a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods Environment
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office and purchasing software
- Good negotiation, analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to communicate information in a clear, well organized and professional manner
- Able to work independently and should be a strong critical thinker
- Able to uphold and respect procurement ethics and to conduct activities with integrity
- Must be flexible.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your applications enclosing detailed CV, copies of certificates and contacts of three referees with the subject title as Procurement Assistant to email@example.com or send hard copy applications to HR & Admin Manager, P.O. BOX 3-00216, GITHUNGURI by close of business 25th February 2021.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.