Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
responsAbility Renewable Energy Holding (rAREH): responsAbility Renewable Energy Holding (rAREH) is one of responsAbility’s investment vehicles, whose aim is to increase the renewable energy supply in Sub-Saharan Africa at a reasonable price while generating attractive, long-term, stable cash flows across a diversified portfolio of renewable energy plants for its shareholders. Based in Nairobi, looking to invest in and co-develop small and medium-sized renewable energy projects up to 50 MW in Sub-Saharan Africa at various stages of the project life cycle (development, construction and operations) with a focus on the development stage.
- Organise and plan meetings for the CEO and the rAREH management team.
- Plan, Schedule, attend and accurately record minutes from meetings of the Shareholders, the Board and Senior management.
- Liaison with Company Secretaries for all the subsidiary Project companies and other external stakeholders.
- Arrange and plan travel logistics for the rAREH team including visas, flight tickets, local transport, accommodation, meeting itinerary.
- Manage the diaries of the CEO and Senior management team.
- Preparing expense account statements, reports, Memos and other documents.
- Maintain office correspondence, including physical and electronic items.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents and reports.
- Reading and analysing incoming memos, submissions and distributing them as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Providing general administrative support.
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or other relevant administrative support. experience. Working in an international environment is a plus.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be assertive.