Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Aga Khan Academies are a programme of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN). The AKDN is a group of development organisations with mandates that include the environment, health, education, architecture, culture, microfinance, rural development, disaster reduction, the promotion of private-sector enterprise and the revitalisation of historic cities. AKDN programmes are conducted without regard to faith, origin or gender.
A new agency, the Aga Khan Agency for the Habitat (AKAH), works to ensure that people live in physical settings that are as safe as possible from the effects of natural disasters, that residents who do live in such high risk areas are able to cope with disasters in terms of preparedness and response, and that these settings provide access to social and financial services that lead to greater opportunities and a better quality of life. The new agency merges the activities of the Aga Khan Planning and Building Services, with its prize-winning water and sanitation programmes and low-cost habitat products, such as smoke-free stoves; the humanitarian arm of AKDN, FOCUS, which promotes disaster mitigation and resiliency and intervenes after disasters; the AKDN’s Disaster Risk Management Initiative, which focuses on disaster preparedness in remote areas; and the environment- and habitat-related activities of the Aga Khan Foundation, including the Prince Sadruddin Fund for the Environment and the Foundation’s highly regarded rural support programmes.
The position Manager Financial Accounting and Budgeting
- Project Accounting and fund management
- Payment Processing & Expenses Verification
- Assets Management
- Administration & Departmental improvisation
- Accountability :
- Book keeping and compliance to accounting standards and regulatory statutory requirements
- Preparation of financial statements and making accounting disclosures
- Day to Day accounting operations, process control and process improvement
- Budgets and Expenditure analysis
- To act as backup for Finance and Accounts function during absence of Manager – Financial Reporting and Compliance
Masters in Commerce or qualified / semi-qualified Chartered Accountancy professionals.
Minimum of 5 years of experience in a large reputed not for profit organization
- Working Experience of Cost-center based accounting in accounting software like Tally ERP, SAP, etc
- High Level expertise in Financial Statement preparation and accounting disclosures
- Expertise in Direct and Indirect taxation affecting NGO operations
- Experience in Financial Budgeting and Process Controls
- Advanced level of expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Oral and written Communication Skills (proficient in English)
- Counselling Skills.
- Coaching / Mentoring Skills / Training Skills.
- Negotiating Skills.
- Critical and creative thinking skills
- Planning, decision making and Problem Solving Skills.
A team manager with strong technical expertise in Accounting and able to independently steer the department
with minimum supervision from CFO. A good task master with ability to multi task and meet operational
timelines with ability to provide innovative solutions to improve departmental delivery.
Click on this link to APPLY Deadline is 19th March,2021