Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job description: Sales Representatives
Who we are
We are one of the leading companies in Advertising, Fabrication, Branding and Design. Our goal is that of being a service provider with a specific mission of providing comprehensive, best of breed creative design and signage solutions to both private enterprises and the public sector in Kenya and beyond.
We are seeking to hire ten (10) passionate, self-motivated and results oriented Sales Representatives to join our sales team! As our Sales Representative, your main responsibility will be to drive our business success by implementing a strong and sustainable sales strategy, through turning leads and prospects into paid users as well as discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts and packages for orders
- Visiting existing and s potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
- Managing client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Tracking volumes, numbers, and margins by reviewing Sales reports
- Achieving agreed upon weekly, quarterly, monthly, and annual volume and margin sales targets within schedule
- Developing strong relationships with key accounts to maintain a high level of service and client loyalty
- Providing customers with an expected budget, payment agreements, and delivery estimates
- Conducting post-sale follow ups in order to assess and assist customers with any problem or inquiry they may have
- Keeping abreast with the current market changes and trends, best practices and promotional trends
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in sales, business management, marketing, economics or related field
- 2/3 years’ experience in sales in a related field
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment
How to apply:
If you possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your curriculum vitae quoting the job title, current/last salary and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on 26th February, 2021.