Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Diploma in medical laboratory sciences/technology or related courses from a recognized training institution
- Must be registered with Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist Board
- Perform Hematology, Clinical Chemistry and other lab tests accurately and efficiently
- Take an active role in the referral of samples to third party laboratories where required and ensure follow-ups
- Clean and maintain equipment to achieve the optimum instrument performance and maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Ensures proper disposal of specimens, reagents and biohazard us waste, as per department procedures and policies
- Washes and decontaminates benches, glassware, countertops, sinks, cupboards and equipment
- Prepares patient (e.g., identification, consent, medical condition, instruction of procedure) for specimen collection
- Collect samples from patients
How to Apply
Candidates invited for interviews will be required to present both originals and clear copies of the following documents: National I.D, KRA PIN Certificate, Current Colored Passport Photo, NSSF Card, NHIF Card, Valid Certificate of Good Conduct, Academic and Professional Certificates.
Only online applications will be accepted.
Applications should include the job title applied for on the subject, a cover letter, recent CV with three professional referees and copies of academic certificates.
Online applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th February 2021