Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Responsible for monitoring all procurement activities that includes sourcing to contracting. Responsible for all international shipments, which include permit applications and clearance in liaison with the clearing agents.
- Prepare and review of bid documents
- Process clearance and forwarding documentation for international shipments
- Follow up and clarify specifications with user departments
- Track deliveries and send feedback notifications on any delays
- Create and maintain good relationship with suppliers
- Carry out procurement activities for the different user departments
- Undertake vendor rating to check consistency of supplier performance
- Prepare contracting documents
- Review tender evaluation reports
- Facilitate local travel for all staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management or related Degree
- Relevant professional qualification.
- Member of a relevant professional body.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ relevant experience
- Ability to communicate both inside and outside the organisation, Formal presentation.
- Analytical skills.
- Quality work output, Contributes to team success, Initiating action, applied learning.
- Negotiating skills
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity.
- Seeks continuous learning.
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply strictly through https://www.redcross.or.ke/Careers so as to reach us not later than 5th March 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job disclaimer and notification: Kenya Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.