Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Maersk Kenya is currently looking to hire a Customer Experience Agent to join our team in Mombasa.
The role of the Customer Experience Agent is to actively build strong relationships with customers and to gain understanding of their business, to deliver excellent customer service and maximise sales opportunities. This will include proactively identifying new customer opportunities and developing existing customer relationships to deliver volume and gross profit targets.
At Maersk, you’ll be part of a global team motivated by bringing food and commodities to people in every corner of the world. We do this through close partnerships with our valued customers, who trade everything from seafood and fruits, to clothes, electronics and cars! No matter our role in the Region our end goal is to simplify the lives of our customers. This is done through seamless processes, best in class digital solutions, and great customer service! So, we offer:
i. Results orientation
ii. Improved commercial and leadership capabilities
iii. Interaction within broader Area for best practice sharing
iv. Creating network within the global organization
v. Understand market and customer drivers
vi. Improve understanding of how best to generate profit for Maersk
Moreover, you will expand your customer network and enrich your market and product knowledge while enhancing the Maersk’s leadership position and contributing to the continuous success of the Maersk Kenya organization.
• To deliver a positive customer experience for all customers and to ensure a smooth execution of the end – to- end shipment lifecycle by working closely with the customer and internal teams
• Full understanding of customers needs, requirements, and business drivers
• Handle incoming customer queries, issues, exception management.
• On-board new clients and deliver a second-to-none experience to them for increased share of their business.
• Be fully responsible for customer satisfaction and experience on interaction with customers
• Hunt leads and follow up opportunities for new customers, lost or inactive accounts as well as regular accounts.
• Identify when leverage of external sales face to face interaction would benefit the customers relationship or where large potential profitability has been identified
• Ensure all products and services are sold to the customer to maximise Safmarine profitability.
• Build strong relationships with all stakeholders including sales, Scope team etc
• Effectively handover of terms and conditions agreed with customer to stakeholder groups, including Scope team.
• Manage the pipeline for customers in their portfolio, accurate forecasting, and provide input for segmentation
• Actively promote the use of digital channels and promoting the Safmarine Brand in daily interactions through various channels and agreed media.
• Be present and visible with customers mainly through phone calls, and occasional visits where needed.
We are looking for
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline.
• 3+ years of solid logistics work experience with proven track record across operations & executions
• Possess knowledge of both Exports & Imports (customs) processes
• Experience in logistics or freight forwarding operations
• Experience of working with wide variety of complex operational challenges and ability to solve problems and take decisions
• Ability to interface with senior leadership stakeholders within & outside the organization
• Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Alignment with our values
• An international mind-set and inclusive behaviour
• An excellent command of spoken and written English.
Last application date: 5/3/2021