Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Analyst – Enterprise Systems Support
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Manager – Enterprise Systems Support the position holder will be responsible for providing 2nd line functional and technical support of Oracle Enterprise Resource and Planning system , Retails Systems and other related systems.
- Provide expert support (and management where applicable) for POS and ERP modules and related applications.
- Ensure Data and/or Application Availability of the POS and ERP modules and related applications.
- Provide first line support (and management where applicable) for all other internal applications within the ERP team’s jurisdiction.
- Escalate and source expertise where necessary.
- Involvement in testing new products, services and technologies. Test new and upgraded applications before implementation and rollout.
- Proactive Application monitoring of POS and ERP Systems.
- Documentation and Policy implementation
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- University Degree in Computer Science or any other Information Technology related discipline
- Programming skills in PL/SQL is a pre-requisite
- UNIX certification is an added advantage
- UNIX Scripting and basic administration
- Oracle E-Business suite training is an added advantage
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a client server environment with two years DBA and / or Application support experience
- Programming using PL/SQL and UNIX scripting
- Programming skills in any 4GL or a functional programming language e.g. SQL
Last Date to Apply: Feb 28, 2021