Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Riara Group of Schools is a brand that has been in existence for over four decades and is a leading institution in the education industry.
We are inspired and motivated by the Riara philosophy of quality education to bridge higher education and the dynamism of the labour market.
We are looking for suitable candidates to fill a vacant teaching / counselling position at Riara Springs Girls High School.
Job Purpose: This is a dual role that combines Teaching and Counselling.
The incumbent should be able to nurture students through instruction, training and modelling to enable them acquire quality education, and to promote a comprehensive school counselling program that addresses the academic, emotional, physical, personal and social development aspects of all students.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A Bachelor of Education degree with at least 10 years of teaching experience.
- A professionally certified and registered Guidance and Counselling practitioner with at least 5 years of experience.
- Experienced in promoting emotional and social wellbeing programs among students.
- Should possess a proven track record of academic success and high achievement.
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be of high personal integrity and ethics.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- A team player with the ability to establish understanding and rapport with colleagues.
- MUST be TSC registered
Qualified candidates to send a copy of their CV including current and expected remuneration and contact details of 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business Friday, 26th February, 2021.