Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
A guest house with conference facilities
Location – Hurlingham, Nairobi urgently needs sales/marketing person.
The ideal candidate should have degree/diploma in any course, minimum 2 years experience in field sales with fabulous results, strong social media presence, result oriented, and outgoing.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
Knowledge of event management is an added advantage. Age 25- 32 years old. Salary starting 20K. Both genders can apply.Send CV to email@example.com subject sales guest house.
Make applications as soon as possible mentioning that you were referred by Mr. Philip, the director of CA Associates Staffing.