Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Anjarwalla & Khanna is a visionary law firm. We think differently and have built a culture where individual skills and personalities can thrive. We are seeking a dynamic IT Support Officer to provide IT support within the IT department and to all our users throughout the firm and its affiliates.
The primary focus will be in computer operations, user and desktop support (hardware and software), helpdesk, and data management.
The role will report to a Deputy IT Manager.
In more detail, the areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing problems, implementing corrective action procedures within prescribed guidelines and/or escalating to other IT team members as appropriate.
- Providing updates to the supervisor on status of projects or technical issues. The selected individual is one able to exercise judgment and creativity in selecting and applying procedures correctly.
- Installing and configuring computer systems.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Testing new technology.
- Replacing equipment as necessary.
- Logging customer/employee queries.
- Automating repetitive tasks.
- Monitoring and configuring computer systems and networks.
- Providing technical support across the Firm (this may be in person/over the phone or through a remote connection).
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Developing and maintaining IT documentation, processes and procedures.
Experience and personal qualities:
- Appropriate IT degree from a recognised institution.
- Experience in Microsoft products.
- Hardware and Network troubleshooting.
The following personal qualities are preferred:
- Must be flexible: Able to work on different shifts and scenarios.
- A technical, logical thought process.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to stick to strict deadlines.
- Good time management, well organised with the ability to prioritise.
- Good telephone manner.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Commitment to team-work.
- Commitment to A&K’s mission and strong ethical integrity.
Method of Application
If your career aspirations match this opportunity, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com referencing this position ITO/BSS/21 by 12:00pm (GMT) Friday, 26 February 2021.