Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Purpose of the Job
This position is responsible for providing visionary leadership at AWAK and ensuring that day-to-day business operations of the Association are run smoothly and efficiently.
Main Responsibilities of the Job:
1. Implement the Strategic Plan by partnering with the Board to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the Association’s programs and activities.
2. Growth of AWAK membership numbers by capturing the value proposition for members and regularly perform member analysis.
3.Present the Association’s mission, vision, short and long-term goals in a strong and positive image.
4. Ensure implementation and compliance of Board directives and resolutions.
5. Generation and implementation of all Association policies and strategies
6. Ensure the filing of all required documents to fulfill and enforce compliance with all statutory, legal and regulatory requirements.
7. Board functionalities including and not limited to Secretary to the Board.
8. Provides general oversights of all Association activities including primary business lines (publishing of articles, organizing trainings/conferences) manage the day-to-day operations and assure a smoothly functioning and efficient Association.
9. Assure program quality and organizational stability through the development and implementation of standards and controls, systems, procedures, work plans and regular evaluation of the same.
Nature of decision making;
Qualifications Knowledge and Skills;
Bachelor’s Degree in Humanities, Business management or its equivalent with postgraduate training in a related field. A Masters degree will be an added advantage.
a) Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (CPA-K)
b) Must be a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya and Association of Women Accountant of Kenya in good standing.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates with the required skills, experience and capabilities should submit their applications electronically to the Chair of the AWAK Board firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject – APPLICATION for GM – AWAK by end of day 28th February, 2021.