Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sales -Training and Applications Specialist East, West, Central and Horn of Africa (m/f/n)
In this role, you will have a wide range of responsibilities, Sales and Training. To be successful in this role, you will need to promote and train laboratories and health institutions on the use of our cutting-edge technology in molecular diagnostics.
- Sales and marketing of Bruker Hain diagnostics molecular biology, microbiology and mass spectrometry products to health facilities, universities and research institution within East, West and Central Africa.
- Installation and commissioning of Bruker Hain diagnostics molecular and mass spectrometry equipment.
- Provision of technical trainings in microbiology/molecular biology, with timeous and effective application support and product troubleshooting to existing customers.
- Carrying out comprehensive service and maintenance of all Hain Lifescience equipment, including software updates, calibrations and equipment part replacements.
- Escalating complex application challenges from customers to the device or support teams for swift resolution.
- Facilitating customer presentations and updates on Hain Lifescience technological advancements.
- Planning periodical visits to existing customer sites and engaging them on personal and professional levels, receiving feedbacks and acting on them.
- Designing and customizing standard operating procedures (SOP) in line with Instructions for use for the adoption in laboratories.
- Provide logistical assistance including product packaging, shipment or deliveries to local and international customers.
- Writing sales proposal to potential customers emphasizing on the advantages an uptake of Line probe assay technology to suit their laboratory diagnostic needs.
- Writing installation, training and troubleshooting reports and forward transmission to immediate General Manager for review and record keeping.
- Market research on existing and new competitors` products, keeping up to date with new recommendations from World Health Organization (WHO) and other relevant health bodies.
- Prospect, built and sustain customer relationships
- Provide on-site applications support to customers by providing instrument installations, customer training and troubleshooting support
- Run full sales process functions including Tender searching and tender application.
- Provide product technical support to customers
- Provide on-site service and maintenance to customer’s Hain Equipment
- Participate in sales and marketing plan development.
- Organize and execute product promotion and provide continuing medical education meetings
- Coordinate troubleshooting efforts to ensure timely problem resolution
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Clinical Microbiology &/or
- Molecular Biology or Biomedical Science
- Microbiology lab technologist (an added advantage)
- Experience in mycobacteriology
- Experience in PCR/molecular lab work
- Possible previous research & publishing in bacteriology
- Knowledge of French is a plus
- Previous cross cultural/country interaction, an advantage
- Previous training experience a plus
- Have a valid passport
Method of application APPLY