Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Tribus TSG Limited is the solution arm of Centum Investment Company Plc that offers a wide variety of solutions ranging from soft and hard Services all the way to continent first cutting-edge technologies.
Reporting to the General Manager, the candidate should have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm with a key focus on the public sector. He/she should also possess prior experience in products sales cycles and should have existing networks within the Public Sector. He/she should also have prior experience with creating sales campaigns and sales plan.
1.Sales Management and Business Development
- Maintain a pipeline of business opportunities in the public sector
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Responsible for sales and lead generation.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Account Management increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Developing quotations, applying to tenders and proposals
- In-charge of business growth and ensuring sales targets set within the strategy are met.
- Engaging in marketing initiatives.
- Participation in company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
- Interact with existing clients and new clients.
- Develop and execute best practice in client management systems.
- Develop close relations with clients’ teams, senior managers and other key stakeholders.
- Execute and perform activities on new client implementations.
- Collaborate with finance and sales to ensure contract execution, invoicing and renewal adjustments.
- Create and maintain plan documents working internally.
- Guide teams to utilize thought leadership to deliver clients’ business goals in innovative ways.
- Manage client relationships strategically based on business and marketing objectives.
- Indirect supervision of project execution across client sites.
- Develop precise business objectives interacting with clients and partner agencies.
- Plan and direct delivery of contracted business activities for assigned projects.
4.Other responsibilities as assigned by the Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, or related field.
- Experience in conducting cold calls, establishing networks within the Private sector.
- Experience with creating a sales campaign and sales plan.
- Proficient in presentation and proposal preparation skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
Deadline of submission – 26th February 2021
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.