Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Analysing and synthesizing financial and operating information about companies and sectors in order to gain insights and develop opportunities for Clients.
- Building detailed financial models in support of Debt and Equity Investment Banking transactions.
- Perform valuation analyses using various methodologies including Discounted Cash Flow and market multiples.
- Originating development of marketing materials in support of client presentations.
- Drafting client deliverables such as information memoranda and term sheets.
- Participating in the execution of Investment Banking transactions by developing responsive and innovative transaction structures in support of Investment Banking transactions.
- Undertaking detailed economic, sectorial and company research and analysis in support of Investment Banking transactions.
- Attend client meetings in support of origination and execution of Investment Banking transactions.
- Development and updating of financial models and Valuations.
- Drafting of marketing materials including Client proposal and presentations.
- Undertake research on assigned topics in support of Investment Banking transactions.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Business related field from a reputable University recognized by CUE is preferred.
- Professional qualifications in CFA/ CPA or MBA is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience is required in Investment Analysis having covered below areas:
- Financial modelling and Business valuation.
- Research & Analysis and Report writing
- Experience in Investment Banking/ Finance/ Advisory is an added advantage
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of Brokerage and Advisory business environment, regulations and operations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of both fundamental and technical analysis of a company
- Excellent knowledge of the fixed income and equities market.
- Conceptual and analytical skills: flair with figures, and strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret financial information
- Excellent, high quality interpersonal, presentation, problem solving, negotiation skills with the ability to positively and clearly communicate & develop strong business relations.
- Skilled in advanced MS Excel and Power point presentations.
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment Portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 5th March 2021
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable