Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Act as a consultant to the Dealers by understanding the financial markets and providing them with actionable research findings of key market trends and opportunities.
- Summarize market research results & present findings to both internal and external for trading insights.
- Ensure the integrity of data gathering, the correct interpretation of market research findings.
- Produce industry/role-specific research as necessary.
- Conduct strategic analysis of market, market segment and regional/country trends.
- Review the forecast methodology, construct and maintain forecasting models.
- Perform valuation analysis using various methodologies including DCF and market multiples.
- Originate capital markets research reports in support of client investment ideas.
- Undertake detailed economic, sectorial and company research & analysis in support of capital markets products.
- Monitor Securities market performance and interpret financial reports as necessary.
- Keep up to date on industry and sector trends and research methodologies.
- Analyzing and synthesizing financial and operating information about companies and sectors in order to gain insights and develop opportunities for clients
- Build detailed financial models in support of capital markets investment instruments
- Any other duty as may be assigned by Managing Director, KCB Capital Limited on ad hoc basis.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Business related degree from an institution recognized by CUE is preferred.
- Professional qualification in CFA / ACCA / CPA (K) or MBA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Financial Services Industry responsible for conducting research.
- Have 3 years’ management level experience.
- Sound knowledge of various Research methodologies
- Demonstrated sound knowledge of Brokerage and Advisory business environment
- Results and Achievement Oriented: Goal oriented with willingness to put in long hours when required
- Conceptual and Analytical Skills: Flair with figures, and strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret financial information
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills: Strong interpersonal, social and presentational skills
- Team player with demonstrated work ethics; consistently demonstrates a high level of professionalism.
- Effective prioritization skills to meet a complex set of business demands and demonstrate delivery against multiple objectives.
- Assertive, self-motivated with desire to succeed in a fast-paced financial services environment.
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment Portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 5th March 2021
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable