Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Business Official – (652)
mothers2mothers (m2m) is an Africa-based NGO that unlocks the potential of women to eliminate paediatric AIDS and create healthy families across ten sub-Saharan African countries. m2m trains, employs, and helps empower women living with HIV to work as community healthcare workers in understaffed health centres and underserved communities. Through a peer-to-peer approach, these ‘Mentor Mothers’ deliver a range of health services, advice, and support to women and their families. Started in Cape Town, South Africa in 2001 with an initial focus on preventing mother-to-child transmission of HIV, m2m has innovated and built on its strengths and now provides family-centred support for a range of related health and social issues spanning pregnancy, birth, childhood, and adolescence. It also partners with governments and other NGOs on the adoption of its programme to spread the Mentor Mother Model and its benefits. m2m has a track record of scaling its services and proven impact. To date, m2m has reached over 11M women and children under two, and created more than 11,000 jobs for African women living with HIV.
Responsible for overall financial management, operations, and administration for the activity.
Key Performance Areas:
- Manage accounting and financial internal control systems in order to provide appropriate level of security over the project resources and operations
- Manage the financial and compliance aspects of project and ensure that expenses are incurred consistent with grant agreement.
- Establish operational systems to facilitate project implementation aligned to donor and m2m policies.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of financial data, reports, financial narrative and variance analysis
- Lead financial analysis and reporting to internal and external stakeholders including analysis of information needs at all levels of the project. Lead development of annual budget in conjunction with workplan.
- Provide financial management advice and assistance to the Principal Investigator and Team leads, including in the preparation and monitoring of project budget, spending trends, revenue projections
- Manage cost reimbursable sub agreements to key partners, including processing of monthly financial reports, review and analysis/negotiation of annual budget, and periodic monitoring visits to verify appropriate usage of USG funds.
- Supervise the project Finance and Admin team
Qualification and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Project Management or other relevant field; or, a Bachelor’s or certified accounting degree with 10 years’ experience.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in senior-level accounting, operations and financial management of large-scale, complex, international development assistance programs.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience, interpersonal skills and team building experience.
- Familiarity with PEPFAR/USG financial reporting and compliance requirements.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in developing and managing large budgets, including proficiency in relevant computer applications and databases.
- Three to five years of relevant grants management experience, including experience enhancing financial management capacity of civil society organizations.