Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the DigiFarm Kenya within the Enterprise Business Unit. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Digi farm Product & Technical Lead, the UI and Front-End Developer will be responsible for analyzing business requirements to create wireframes and UX designs that align to user stories and interface design principles. The UI UX developer will work alongside the architect, developers, and business team to iterate and create mockups of optimal user journeys. The developer will be a natural at understanding human-computer interaction design (HCID), in coming up with elegant solutions to improve our application.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits.
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups.
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
- 3+ years’ experience as a front-end developer.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes.
- A history of deconstructing user behavior to create an improved experience for users, showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
- Proficiency using Git version control.
- Self-starter developer
Note to Applicants
As part of our recruitment process, we will request the below documentation which will be required as soft copies at a later stage of the process.
- An updated CV with a confirmation of three referees- 2 must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field. If the referees are within the same organization that you are working with, you will need to confirm to us that it’s okay to contact them in writing (via email). This also includes all references within the Human Resources department.
- Scanned copy of certificate of good conduct from the CID (Less than 1 year old) – Applicable to Kenyans Only
- Scanned copy of certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) – Applicable to Kenyans Only
- Scanned copy of University Certificate
- Scanned copy of your National ID / Passport-Legal Form of Identification
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal. Click on this link APPLY Deadline is 1st March,2021
Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.