Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sanergy is an award-winning social enterprise that employs the circular economy approach to treat and convert all forms of urban waste into organic fertilizer and insect-based animal protein. Sanergy manufactures and distributes Evergrow Organic Fertilizer and Kuzapro Insect Based Animal Protein, under the Farm Star brand. We are an increasingly sophisticated, highly intricate organization with many moving parts. Sanergy seeks accomplished, driven individuals who will make substantive contributions to the organization. We currently seek 2 Marketing Coordinators.
– Increase the average sales volume per reseller per month through effective marketing, within budget.
– Increase brand awareness and loyalty so as to increase repeat purchase of Evergrow fertilizer from our resellers.
– Increase inbound enquiries and sales to key account clients through an effective media strategy that influences the entrepreneurial farmer
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct market research on new market segments, current trends & consumer behavior.
• Analyze current customer approach.
• Delivery of a communications & marketing strategy for customer category targeting.
• Lead client engagement both existing and prospective.
• Promote Farm Star work and evidence of impact.
• Develop engaging web content.
• Coordinate design of marketing material and liaise with designers to publish.
• Develop a presence in trade shows for both speaking & exhibition engagements; Maintain & manage memberships.
• Develop, collaborate and implement social media strategies, campaigns and plans to build brand awareness and monitor using web analytic tools.
• web optimization strategies, analyze data & research best ways to increase traffic to online sites.
• Collaborate on product publications and repurpose content for different platforms.
• Initiate and maintain partnerships with journalists/ media houses.
• Ensure quality control & risk management of all media.
• Contribute to monitoring, evaluation & learning to improve overall media strategy, delivery and effectiveness.
• Identifying field collateral needs and prioritizing based on demand and other identified factors
• Designing of marketing collateral, coordinating reproductions and ensuring distribution of the same across all territories and in times
• Degree or higher level education in communication, marketing or Journalism
• Impeccable oral and written communication skills
• Previous experience in building a business from scratch or significantly scaling up an existing business
• Experience in identifying, testing, and commercializing new market segments for an existing product
• Knowledge of agricultural inputs market for small and medium-scale farmers preferred or ability to learn technical knowledge quickly
• Track record of managing multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously with minimal oversight and high accountability for results
• Aptitude for numbers and data-driven decision-making
• Humility and interest in learning in-depth about a new industry, new product category, new sales process, and everything else that’s needed.
• Coachable – a desire to learn, constantly improve, and act on feedback
• History of professional growth
• Sense of humour
To apply, please submit here a cover letter clearly indicating your available start state (include notice period) and your interest in this role, and your resume/CV that includes a list of three referees by 4th March 2021. Kindly indicate your salary expectations.