Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Gender Lens Investing Officer will be part of the Partnerships and Gender team leading AECF’s work in social finance and gender lens investing. This role will work as part of a team based in Kenya who will collectively be developing the AECF’s Gender Lens Investing approach. This role will report to the Manager- Partnerships and Gender and has no direct reports but will independently own and deliver projects in the Gender Lens Investing work stream. The Gender Lens Investing Officer will work extensively with AECF’s programme teams to define AECF’s value proposition for the gender lens investing market. The Gender Lens Investing Officer will be critical in the design and implementation of AECF’s Gender Lens Investing approach. The Gender Lens Investing Officer must be an individual who thrives in ambiguity and is able to pivot and iterate based on new findings.
• At least a bachelor’s degree qualification in Economics, Development Finance, Gender Economics, Gender Studies, Development Studies or other relevant fields of study.
• A minimum of four (4) years of experience in one or more of the following areas: social entrepreneurship, impact investing, management consulting, private sector development, agriculture, agribusiness, SME finance, rural financial services and/or renewable energy and adaptation to combat climate change.
• Experience/ interest in social finance and impact investing in the international development context.
• Understanding of the gender lens investing market in sub-Sahara Africa.
• Experience of working in an international team and proven ability to deliver in a complex environment with multiple, divergent stakeholder interests.
• Fluency in English is essential. French is an added advantage.
• Strong data mining and analysis skills.
• Ability to manage the delivery of multiple projects that create significant financial and social impact whilst meeting deadlines.
• Deep understanding of private sector small and growth businesses, including key challenges and needs.
The AECF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The AECF considers all applicants based on merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you believe, you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role Register & Apply on https://recruitment.aecfafrica.org
To be considered, your application must be received by 5 March 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, please visit