Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Deputy Director of National Registration – SEVEN (7) Post – V/NO. 3/2021
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have the following requirements:
- Served for a minimum period of ten (10) years, and currently serving at the grade of Principal Registration Officer (Persons), CSG ‘8’ and above or in a comparable and relevant position in the wider Public Service
- Have Bachelors degree in any of the following Social Science disciplines: Sociology, Economics, Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Education, Population Studies, Anthropology, Communication Journalism, Public Relations or Public Administration/Government from a university recognized in Kenya;
- Demonstrated outstanding professional competence and administrative ability in work performance and results;
- Demonstrated a thorough understanding of the registration of persons Act and other related statutes
Duties and Responsibilities:-
Duties and responsibilities at this level include:
- Reviewing and implementing policies, strategies and programs relating to registration of persons;
- Developing and coordinating the implementation of reporting systems that support feedback from clients and relevant stakeholders
- Guiding the implementation and enforcement of the Registration of Persons Act;
- Coordinating investigations and prosecution of offenses committed under registration of Persons Act (CAP 107);
- Facilitating provision of resources for prosecution witnesses and investigating officers;
- Overseeing the preparation, compilation and submission of periodic reports;
- Coordinating the designing and reviewing of national Identity Cards;
- Collaborating with Government Ministries/Departments and other agencies on matters relating to registration of persons;
- Coordinating the creation and maintenance of comprehensive database for all registered persons; and 3
(x) overseeing the mobilization and sensitization of the public on requirements for
registration and issuance of National Identity Cards.
Method of application
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
(i) online through the Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke or job portal www.psckjobs.go.ke
(ii) by completing ONE PSC 2 application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission’s websites.
Completed applications should be sent or delivered to:
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P.O. BOX 30095 – 00100,NAIROBI
Applicants should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be
(ii) Only shortlisted and successful applicants will be contacted.
(iii) Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
(iv) The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the
Constitution – Article 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
(v) Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
(vi) It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents. Applications should reach the Commission on or before 15th March 2021 latest 5.00 pm (East African Time)