Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reports to: Membership Administrator
Department: Business Development
Purpose of the position: The candidate will be responsible for handling the Club front of house operations, receiving guests, handling enquiries, managing the switchboard, and handling payments in a timely manner, per the established procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist members with required information.
- Taking correct bookings for facilities usage.
- Completing procedures when members and/or their guests arrive and leave.
- Assist in keeping the reception area clean and tidy, always.
- Answer switchboard and telephone in a friendly, professional manner, transferring calls to correct extensions and dealing with requests.
Guest Stay and Care
- Open and charge guest folio correctly.
- Taking and passing on messages to Members and guests.
- Handle and respond to all members/guest complaints and forward to the responsible department.
- Deal with all enquiries (walk – in, telephone or via e-mail) in a professional, courteous, and timely manner.
- Keep up to date with current promotions and club events to provide information on request.
Education and Qualification
- Relevant degree in Front Office operations or Guest Relations.
- Certification in Customer Service/Relationship Management.
- Experience working in a busy, professional business center.
- Proficiency in Computer application.
- Well versed and experienced in (Fidelio OPERA Reservation System (ORS) or Jonas software) and front office operations.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of guest service experience in a reputable organization.
- Good command of English & Kiswahili, both written and oral.
- Portray good interpersonal and organizational skill.
- Must be presentable and well groomed.
- Turn Around Time on members queries.
How to Apply
Forward your CV and Cover letter to – Email: email@example.com
Subject: Application for (Position)
Note: The Application deadline is 05th March 2021.
Only SHORTLISTED candidates will be contacted.