Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Determine the required materials and management processes for new and existing products using Microsoft NAV ERP and generating purchase orders.
- Develop and maintain all MRP and downstream processes related to MRP in Microsoft NAV
- Ensure all output data from MRP is accurate and undertake analysis for any deviations and errors.
- Negotiate terms, production lead times, follow up for payment (as per terms) for international material suppliers.
- Manage inventory levels based on customer demand, agreed min-max stock levels and financial requirements.
- Track production volumes, and monitor customer demand patterns and purchasing trends. Undertake risk assessment and mitigation activities on material availability.
- Develop, prepare and share planning reports and trends as required
- Ensure proper records keeping of all related documents including Duty Remission, inbound items, clearing documentation.
- Coordinate with departments for clear specifications for accurate supply chain processes.
- Supply and demand planning and spend analysis and communicate of action plans.
- Manage all inbound logistics for materials, spares, parts and other incoming component.
- Negotiate and develop contracts, terms and deadlines with vendors and suppliers.
- Aid in Reconciliation of duty remission scheme materials and lodging of documents with KRA.
- Create and implement procurement strategies and processes that are innovative, cost-effective, and incorporate the growing complexities and challenges within industry whilst driving continuous improvement.
Requirements-Hiring manager to fill in desired characteristics:
- Degree in Supply Chain, Procurement or equivalent
- Experience in procurement from Asia especially China and India with knowledge of freight forwarding requirements in Asia and Kenya
- Hands-on experience with ERP systems – preferably Microsoft NAV
- Experience in international sourcing and hard supplier negotiations skills
- Good understanding of import and export processes
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Self-Starter and Self-driven
- Bachelor’s Degree
Apply by 30 March 2021