Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
You will require: Minimum of 15 years experience managing an Engineering organization. Preferably experience in manual assembly operations, metal stamping and forming, and managing tool room operations. Must have experience in launching new products. Must be detail oriented, but also have a demonstrated background in speed of execution in supporting new markets expansion, NPI, and new manufacturing process implementations. Will work closely with NPD and M&S as part of cross functional teams.
You will manage: Initially: a team of 2-3 manufacturing engineers, and 2 manufacturing engineering technicians. In the second stage: additional manufacturing engineers will be brought in as the company increases in size, and other facilities will be brought on board. In third stage, you will take responsibility for maintenance and the tool room.
- NPI project management as part of cross functional team (NPD)
- Fixtures and Jigs for assembly lines
- Production Line Layout
- Facility Layout
- Process Flows
- Process development
- Capacity Models and Utilization Models
- Specification and procurement of production equipment
- Line Balancing, headcount reduction, time studies
- Costing of Assembly Processes. Will coordinate with supply chain for full product pricing using existing ERP system.
- Continuous Improvement action reducing costs
- Work instructions
- Standard Operating Procedures related to Engineering activities
Can grow into a global responsibility role when multiple facilities come online.
- Engineer’s Degree
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
Apply by 30 March 2021