Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Your Experience: Minimum of 5 years experience, supporting Senior Management on organizing and cataloging schedules, filling and following up on action plans, and documenting meeting minutes of departmental open requirements and agreements made. Must have a VERY strong personality, to chase items on behalf of the COO, and keep actions progressing (must have demonstratable execution skills in tough environments). Strong skills in Spreadsheets (action trackers, financial information), and in supporting professional presentations.
- Manage meeting schedules and take meeting minutes, including action items.
- Fully maintain the Operations action tracker, keeping current, distribute according to defined cadence, and follow up with owners on status.
- Help support the creation and documentation of SOP’s
- Support the Operations team with administrative requirements (all OPS departments)
- Help support presentations, customer and supplier visits, and factory tours
- Follow up on procurement requests.
- Work with finance on financial reports, related to variance analysis, costing reviews (working with Engineering Management)
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
- Engineer’s Degree
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech)
Apply by 30 March 2021