Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Experience in management consulting, or equivalent experience in a corporate role for a technology company (e.g., Business Operations, Growth, Strategy or related).
- Experience working with a Product and/or Engineering department in a high-growth startup environment is preferred.
- Demonstrated record of problem-solving and world-class analytical skills.
- Excitement to understand Apollo from the ground up, starting with our customers.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience writing SQL and/or excellent Excel skills and excitement to learn SQL.
- MBA useful but not required.
- An excellent communicator, writer, and networker, capable of influencing outcomes without directly owning them.
- A proactive problem solver and quantitative thinker: you like to “pull threads” and dive deep into data to understand the key drivers of business performance.
- A system-level thinker with a commercial mindset who quickly understands cause and effect in complex systems.
- A considerate listener who takes the time to deeply understand customers, teammates, and partners.
- A deeply curious person.
To apply, click on APPLY