Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MANAGER, HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION – NCK JOB GRADE 3 (1 position)
Reporting to the Registrar/CEO, the Manager, Human Resource will be responsible for conducting consistent analysis for Council’s staffing needs ; overseeing staff performance; planning, directing and controlling of HR Budgets;; developing and implementing of the Human Resource Management policies, procedures in the with labour regulations; – managing staff recruitment, selection, induction and placement; deploying staff in conjunction with the other departments; managing staff payroll and leave; coordinating Training and Development of staff; managing staff disciplinary process and grievance handling; – job evaluation; maintaining staff establishment; administering staff medical scheme and welfare programmes; pensions and gratuities; employee records and human resource information systems; and managing industrial relations matters.
Applicants must have
- At least five (5) years at a senior management level in the field of Human Resource Management;
- Bachelors and Master’s degrees in Human Resource Management, Public/Business Administration, Industrial Relations or any other related field of study from a recognized university;
- Certificate in leadership Course from a recognized institution;
- IHRM Membership with a valid practicing license;
- Proficiency in Computer Applications;
- Excellent Report Writing Skills and Writing of Minutes;
- Ability to generate new ideas for performance improvement and results;
- Demonstrated high degree of professional competence, administrative capabilities and initiative in the management of Human Resource Management functions;
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
- Communicating, planning, organizing and supervising skills.
Other Key Requirements
Shortlisted candidates MUST present and satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 during the interviews by providing original copies of the following documents:
- A Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI);
- A Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- A Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Clearance certificates from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) i.e. Completed First Schedule (s.13) and a self-declaration form; and
- A Clearance Certificate from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) in Kenya.
If you meet the criteria outline above please send your applications and attached a detailed cv, copies of National Identity card and current pay slip (certified copy), relevant copies of testimonials and certificates, your day time contact, and contact of three(3) referees by close of business on Tuesday,16th March, 2021 to
NURSING COUNCIL OF KENYA
P O Box 20056-00200
Applications should be sent online to email@example.com to be received by Tuesday, 16th March,2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing will lead to disqualification.