Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
At Abbott, diverse ideas, perspectives, and expertise allow us to create the life-changing solutions that help people live healthier lives. In 150 countries and with businesses spanning nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices, and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott offers you enormous opportunities to explore your interests and help you achieve your career and personal goals.
Abbott Rapid Diagnostics (Formerly Alere) is part of Abbott’s Diagnostics family of businesses, bringing together exceptional teams of experts and industry leading point-of-care.
In this role, the Sales Representative is responsible for working with the Country responsible for all sales in the assigned territory including growing existing business
- Responsible for all sales in the assigned territory including growing existing business
- Generates opportunities with existing clients as well as potential new customers, concluding sales calls independently and with the Marketing Manager.
- Maintains a high level relationship with clients, consultants and external organizations.
- Develops and Implements organizations sales strategy to ensure short and long term business target achievement and objectives.
- Plans, directs and monitors sales activities and gives monthly feedback on sales versus forecast.
- Manages and supports sales administration, customer service, distributions, credit collections, invoicing and ensures orders are processed in time.
- Ensures stock flow processes are maintained.
- Coaches Country Managers and Sales Representatives regarding sales, promotions and sales techniques.
- Maintains company standards and procedures.
- Provide field based support to the Company’s commercial partners to assist in the growth of Product sales within the Region;
- Assess any current or future Product opportunities and report any potential findings to the Company
- Implement and support marketing and sales activities of the Products within the Region;
- Advise Company of market and industry trends relevant to the Products within the Region;
- Conduct market research to identify business and market trends within the Region; and
- Assess the current distribution channels of the Company highlighting any strengths and weaknesses that the Employee may believe there are. The Employee shall recommend any changes to the Company as they may deem appropriate;
- Prepare an annual business plan to be submitted to and discussed with the Company’s African sales team.
- Introduce new and improved Products into the Region as directed by the Company.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a healthcare-related qualification
- 3-5 year’s sales experience ideally within the IVD market.
- English – written and spoken is mandatory
- Data handling
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Business skills
- Project management skills
- Time management
- Good writing skills.
To apply, click on APPLY