Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The ICT Developer reports to the Group ICT Manager.
To investigate business processes taking a holistic view of the situation. This may include examining elements of the organization structures and process development issues as well as current processes and IT systems.
- Determining a business need.
- Determining what will be required to meet the business need.
- Collecting and confirming relevant input from users, customers, and stakeholders.
- Defining and modeling requirements and solution designs.
- Using data to model proposed solutions.
- Evaluating the value each proposed solution model provides.
- Making improvements that will increase the value of a proposed solution model.
- Managing and organizing the necessary processes to document the success or failure of a proposed solution.
- Controlling and preserving requirements and design information from start to finish.
The developer doubles up as a business analyst for all the new enhancements (statement of work) and change requests for the Life and General subsidiary companies.
The developer will be responsible for ensuring the security of the data including the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the Turnquest Life Assurance business system.
The system is supported by the Oracle database and the Linux operating system hosted on virtualized servers. The developer supports a multi-user computing environment and ensures continuous, optimal performance of IT services and support systems.
The developer will be responsible for business continuity management (BCM) of the systems including the backup and disaster recovery plan.
Qualifications & Experience
The developer position requires a degree in IT or related field. The developer should have five years’ experience with the Turnquest systems and environments. The holder of the role is expected to have at least one, but preferably multiple, certifications for the job. The required certifications include Oracle PL/SQL developer, Java developer, ITIL and CBAP.
Qualified candidates are invited to send their applications together with their CVs and copies of certificates to the Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 15th March, 2021.