Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The African Christian Health Association Platform (ACHAP) is an advocacy and networking platform for Christian Health Associations (CHAs) and Church Health Networks from Sub-Saharan Africa established through a declaration of commitment by the 3rd Africa Christian Health Associations Biennial Conference held in Bagamoyo, Tanzania in January 2007. ACHAP brings together more than 40 national-level faith-based networks providing services in 32 countries across Sub-Saharan Africa to share resources, establish technical working groups, and provide ongoing training and technical assistance to its members. In addition, governments see ACHAP members as critical players and in many African countries partner with them to provide health support services, even to government facilities and in health systems strengthening efforts more broadly.
ACHAP is implementing the USAID/Global Health ACHAP Afya project, which will reduce child and maternal morbidity and mortality in focal areas within Kenya and Uganda.
To effectively implement the ACHAP Afya project, ACHAP is seeking the services of three competent logistics officers/drivers to support the logistics department.
Project Location: Nairobi Kenya, Kilifi Kenya, Arua and Nebbi Uganda
Position reports to: Regional Project Manager
The logistics officers/drivers will be required to provide reliable and courteous transportation as well as offer both office and field administrative support services to the ACHAP staff while giving safety a top priority.
Vehicle operation and maintenance
- · Safe Transferring of ACHAP staff and other authorized passengers to and from designated locations.
· Safe driving while obeying all traffic laws and regulations
· Maintaining of work ticket
· Maintaining vehicle records (mileage, service maintenance)
· Preparation of all vehicle reports (accidents, incidents etc)
· Provide safety briefings to staff during travel to ensure the safety of staff as well as property of both ACHAP and staff
· Cleaning the vehicle at regular intervals to ensure vehicle cleanliness standards are maintained at all times.
· Fueling the vehicle as required.
· Ensuring timely minor and major servicing.
· Daily vehicle inspection including ensuring recommended oil and water levels at all times.
Office administration and logistical support
- · In liaison with the Administrative Assistant, provide ACHAP field offices with administrative support services.
- · Provide logistical support during trainings, meetings,
- · Run office errands including parcel delivery and collection as may be assigned.
- · Secondary school certificate
· Must have basic vehicle maintenance & repair skills
· More than seven years driving experience in an organization
· Knowledge and understanding of road rules and regulations/ Local traffic Act
· Must be self-disciplined, alert and patient.
How to apply
Interested qualified candidates to submit their applications, names and contacts of three referees indicating the preferred working location (Nairobi, Kilifi, Arua & Nebbi) to: email@example.com by COB 19th March 2021.