Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Lead donor reporting on behalf of ICRAF.
- Coordinate project delivery for ICRAF tasks.
- Lead communication with partners and team members.
- Support development of harmonized landscape management performance indicators through literature reviews and stakeholder engagement.
- Review and analyze documents on sustainable landscape management from across the world and develop reports.
- Leads and contributes to scientific journal articles and technical reports.
- Lead organization, staffing and reporting of all monitoring missions and participate in up to 6 missions per year.
- Support development of a virtual technical helpdesk, including matching country needs to resource and individuals.
- Synthesis of interviews and monitoring mission reports.
- Develop policy briefs.
- Develop communications materials based on the lessons emerging from the countries.
- Represent the project at meetings and events.
- Contribute to CIFOR led deliverables linked to communication.
- Participate and contribute to stakeholder engagement and policy influencing activities.
- Monitors ICRAF progress in delivery of tasks.
- Contribute to fundraising.
- Oversee and tracks budget.
- Presenting/communicating the project to internal and external audiences, including the donor.
- Contribute to the SPACIAL team meetings.
- Contribute to the wider CIFOR-ICRAF community.
- Any other tasks related to the SPACIAL unit.
- Masters (or PhD) in Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources or related field with an understanding of landscape management.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in research/development projects in the global south.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English including scientific writing skills.
- Ability to work in a diverse team.
- Analytical and synthesis skills and ability to identify emerging lessons.
- A second language (French, Spanish or Portuguese) desirable.
- Ability to use initiative and solve problems.
- Excellent presentation skills.
• This is a Nationally Recruited Staff Position. CIFOR-ICRAF offers competitive remuneration to its Locally Recruited Staff (LRS) in local currency, commensurate with skills and experience.