Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
At 4G Capital, our purpose is To Unlock Human Potential for Good, our mission is To Grow Business With Capital And Knowledge and our vision is to be The First Choice For Micro Enterprise Growth In Africa.
We offer invaluable skills and training to drive a career in financial services. Regular staff incentives and promotions are offered within our fast-growing business.
At 4G Capital, we believe that autonomy, communication and purpose are the key performance drivers. We equip you with the necessary tools to succeed. We recruit for energy and a positive attitude, and our culture has been developed to serve both client and employees aspirations.
We are currently looking for individuals who believe in our mission and will strive to achieve shared goals and live our values as servant leaders in our communities.
Sales and Collections Interns
We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic people seeking a dynamic professional career. The internship programme lasts one month. Upon successful completion interns are offered a full-time contract and deployed to new locations across Kenya and Uganda.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- A good level of general education – Diploma or degree preferred
- Computer literacy
- Education background in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration
- Previous internship experience in a financial institution an added advantage
- Willingness to work in all regions of Kenya (Kenyan applicants) or Uganda (Ugandan applicants).
Method of application
To be part of this exciting team, please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to indicate your field of interest as the subject header.
4G Capital is an equal opportunities employer committed to supporting diversity and rewarding talent. We do not charge for interviews or recruitment.