Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
At 4G Capital, our purpose is To Unlock Human Potential for Good, our mission is To Grow Business With Capital And Knowledge and our vision is to be The First Choice For Micro Enterprise Growth In Africa.
We offer invaluable skills and training to drive a career in financial services. Regular staff incentives and promotions are offered within our fast-growing business.
At 4G Capital, we believe that autonomy, communication and purpose are the key performance drivers. We equip you with the necessary tools to succeed. We recruit for energy and a positive attitude, and our culture has been developed to serve both client and employees aspirations.
We are currently looking for individuals who believe in our mission and will strive to achieve shared goals and live our values as servant leaders in our communities.
We are hiring Team Leaders to serve in our new markets in Kenya and Uganda. Our leaders are determined and highly motivated young operators who wish to grow their career in a results-oriented and exciting organization with a great culture and long-term prospects.
Roles of the team leaders
- Manager or supervisor: Responsible for overseeing all activities within a team
- Strategist: Responsible for deciding how to approach tasks and develop a plan to accomplish them.
- Communicator: Responsible for distributing information to team members and stakeholders.
- Organizer: Responsible for keeping track of and structuring various tasks, employees and documents.
- Goal setter: Responsible for determining the goals that members will work toward.
- 1-2 years of leadership or management experience
- Previous experience and understanding of micro finance institution
- A degree in a business-related field
- Good leadership and team-working skills
- A strong, mission driven and ambitious person who leads by example.
Method of application
To be part of this exciting team, please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to indicate your field of interest as the subject header.
4G Capital is an equal opportunities employer committed to supporting diversity and rewarding talent. We do not charge for interviews or recruitment.